Tuesday, June 4, 2013

IV. My Own Composition

 HAIKU POEM

1. Hear my heart beating
so full in love with you,
unexpected love.

2.When have shared tears
then you know have a friend,
unexpected grace.

3.What a gorgeous dress:
No one can have these,
own.

4. Hear my heart beating
I'll stay with you forever,
keeping a promise.

5.I heard you love me
But you love other,
tHe heart is hurt.

6. Two hearts fall in love
Travel through life together,
unforgettable.

7.When life is mysterious
friends can be a buy a money,
but air can't.

8.Despite my darkest
Moods you reach out,take my hand
And lead me toward hope.

9.Blue eyes are intense
my heart leaps,I look away
I look back and blush.

10.When life is hurting
Friendship plants a seed of hope,
miracle care.

11.I walked across sand
And find myself blistering,
in the hot, hot heat.

12.You take me
Not belong, or where,
You look at.

13.Brighten up the day
with memories and smile that's true,
when clock stops for thee.

14.She may have faults but
to me she's flawless, a me,
I wish I couLd BE.

15.Falling to the ground
I watch a leaf settle down,
in a bed of brown.

16.It's cold and I wait ,
For someone to shelter me,
And take me from here.

17.Watching a kite
up in the sky,
I think of nothing.

18.After summers rain
Gods promise is remembered,
glorious rainbow.

19.Swaying leaves on the trees,
warmer air blooming flowers,
Springs finally here.

20.As the wind does blow
Across the trees, I see the birds,
blooming in May.

21.Fall is almost here
I like the colorful leaves,
Others like the fall too.

22.Leaves flying around
The leaves are touching my head,
Smell the fresh crisp air.

23.The leaves peached
The sky as on,
the grap I die.

24. Children's are playing
Flowers blooming from the sun,
nature feeling good.

25.Birds and bees flying
Soft blades of grass on my feet,
new flowers blooming.

26. I see bees fly
Nature flowers are blooming,
birds build their new homes.

27. No sky
No earth but still,
snow flakes fall.

28. I hear birds singing
Birds are chirping everywhere,
their wings touch the sky.

29. I look to the stars
Thumbtacks in a beach felt hat,
who holds up the sky.

30.Butterfly's wings
soft and fragile, like my heart
Also born to fly.

31.Birds chirping a lot
people singing all the time,
birds are going to fly.

32. Butterflies are flying
Their orange wings touch the sun,
They peach on fresh leaves.

33. Pebbles on the beach
Painful stepping with my felt,
what price the summer.

34. A sudden shower falls
and naked I am riding,
on naked horse.

35. I love winnie the pooh
Winnie the pooh leaves to eat,
Bees chase winnie the pooh.

36. An old silent pond
 A frog jumps into the pond,
splash silence again.

37. The old pond
A frog jumps in,
the sound of the water.

38. Frogs jumping around
frogs hopping away from snakes,
frogs doing cool tricks.

39. Like an egg in a cartoon
I fall but don't crack,
cushioned by your strength.

40.Costumes everywhere
Shirks of laughter fill the air,
happy halloween.

41.Always, we look everywhere
for the special one,but
 sometimes we need not look quite so far.

42.The past means nothing when
questions find theirs answer,
And women find their love.

43. How tall is big?
How wide is huge?,
And of course how deep is love.

44. What do you do
When you fall in love,
with your bestfriend.

45.Regardless of the ending
The first meeting in real life,
is a special moment.

46.I can't help but feel content knowing,
I"ve been waiting for this moment,
Please don't walk away.

47. Doesn't count
For or near,
I am here by your side.

48.Full of pain,
life is meaningless,
Nothing changed.

49. As you wave your final goodbye,
I let out the tears that stray,
As you  finally began to walk away.

50. Your my destiny
And you and I,

were meant to be.


TURN-AROUND POEM

1. I used to sleepers,
but now I prefer to shoes.

2. I used to newspaper,
but now I prefer to watch television.

3. I used to watch romance movies,
but now I love action movies.

4.I used to dipa measure,
but now I prefer to easy measurement.

5. I used to mini skirt,
but now I prefer pants.

6. I used to bag local,
but now I prefer to original.

7. I used to drink coffee,
but now I prefer milk.

8. I used to eat spaghetti,
but no I prefer salad.

9. I used to passbook bank,
but now I prefer to ATM.

10. I used to research in library,
but now I prefer computer.

11. I used to raincoat for raining,
but now I prefer umbrella.

12. I used to watch drama,
but now I love comedy.

13.I used to playing badminton,
but now I prefer to tetris.

14. I used to take in medicine,
but now I prefer chek-up to doctor.

15. I used to drink tea,
but now I prefer coffee.

16. I used drink juice,
but now I prefer softdrinks.

17.I used to pencil,
but now I prefer ballpen.

18. I used to telephone for communicate,
but now I prefer cellular.

19. I used to cellphone for communicate,
but now I prefer laptop.

20. I used to radio for listening,
but now I prefer television.

21.I used to telegram for communicate,
but no I prefer telephone.

22. I used to watch playing volleyball,
but no love football.

23.I used to watch play theater,
but no love concert.

24.I used to lamp,
but now I prefer candle.

25.I used to watch the seven wonders,
but now love enchanted kingdom.

26.I used to read pocket book,
but no I prefer to dictionary.

27.I used eat pancit canton,
but now I prefer spaghetti.

28. I used to wear bench t-shirt,
but no I prefer jag.

29.I used to watch circus,
but now love gymnastic.

30.I used to play basketball,
but now love boxing.

31.I used to play cricket,
but now love to play nature park.

32.I used to eat milk fish,
but now I prefer chicken.

33.I used to dance,
but now love sing.

34.I used to dance carinosa,
but now love gangnam style.

35.I used to sing pusong bato,
but now love Nasa yo na ang lahat.

36.I used to sing old song,
but now love modern song.

37.I used to dance sports,
but now love k-pop.

38.I used to soup vegetables,
but now I prefer chicken.

39.I used to sleep early,
but now I prefer to late at night.

40. I used sing foreign song,
but now love Filipino opm.

41.I used to watch GMA 7 channel,
but no love ABS-CBN.

42.I used to wash detergent bar,
but now I prefer powder.

43.I used to eat milk bar,
but now I prefer chocolate.

44.I used to watch korean drama,
but now love filipinos.

45.I used to eat vegetables,
but now I prefer fish.

46.I used to drink milk,
but now I prefer chocolate.

47.I used to play guitar,
but now I prefer piano.

48.I used to dance tinikling,
but now love cha-cha.

49.I used to wear silver jewelry,
but now I prefer gold.

50.I used to wear earings,
but now I prefer necklace.



CONTRAST POEM
  

 1.I am not a t-shirt so you cannot wear me,
 I am not a t-shirt so you cannot wash me,
I am not a t-shirt so you cannot hug me,
I am not a t-shirt so you cannot hung me,
I am not a t-shirt so you cannot iron me.

2.I am not a bag so you cannot pack me,
I am not a bag so you cannot travel me,
I am not a bag so you cannot push me,
I am not a bag so you cannot buy me,
I am not a bag so you cannot hug me.

3.I am not a television so I cannot inform you,
I am not a television so you cannot watch me,
I am not a television so I cannot entertain you,
I am not a television so you cannot louder me,
I am not a television so you cannot remote me.

4.I am not a stone so you cannot throw me,
I am not a stone so you cannot pick me,
I am not a stone so you cannot kick me,
I am not a stone so you cannot write me,
I am not a stone so you cannot pass me.

5.I am not a paper so you cannot write me,
I am not a paper so you cannot garbage me,
I am not a paper so you cannot throw me,
I am not a paper so you cannot burn me,
I am not a paper so you cannot photo copy me.

6.I am not a shoes so you cannot run me,
I am not a shoes so you cannot kick me,
I am not a shoes so you cannot jump me,
I am not a shoes so you cannot wear me,
I am not a shoes so you cannot travel me.

7.I am not a cellphone so I cannot inform you,
I am not a cellphone so I cannot entertain you,
I am not a cellphone so you cannot text me,
I am not a cellphone so you cannot call me,
I am not a cellphone so you cannot tune me.

8.I am not a food so you cannot eat me,
I am not a food so you cannot cook me,
I am not a food so you cannot swallow me,
I am not a food so you cannot taste me,
I am not a food so you cannot take out me.

9.I am not a water so you cannot drink me,
I am not a water so I cannot bath you,
I am not a water so I cannot wash you,
I am not a water so I cannot host you,
I am not a water so you cannot boil me.

10.I am not a stuff toys so you cannot hug me,
I am not a stuff toys so you cannot kiss me,
I am not a stuff toys so you cannot buy me,
I am not a stuff toys so you cannot throw me,
I am not a stuff toys so I cannot play you.

11.I am not a criminal so you cannot arrest me,
I am not a criminal so you cannot prison me,
I am not a criminal so you cannot imbestigate me,
I am not a criminal so you cannot force me,
I am not a criminal so you cannot blame me.

12.I am not a artist so you cannot act me,
I am not a artist so I cannot draw you,
I am not a artist so I cannot sign you,
I am not a artist so you cannot idol me,
I am not a artist so you cannot model me.

13.I am not a pillow so you cannot lying me,
I am not a pillow so you cannot hug me,
I am not a pillow so you cannot toys me,
I am not a pillow so you cannot shared your tears,
I am not a pillow so you cannot kiss me.

14.I am not a badminton so you cannot smash me,
I am not a badminton so I cannot shuttle cack you,
I am not a badminton so you cannot pass me,
I am not a badminton so you cannot flying me,
I am not a badminton so you cannot shoot me.

15.I a not a bird so you cannot fly me,
I am not a bird so you cannot hero me,
I am not a bird so I cannot save you,
I am not a bird so you cannot cupid me,
I am not a bird so you cannot eat me.

16.I am not a facebook so I cannot chat you,
I am not a facebook so you cannot share me,
I am not a facebook so I cannot post my comment,
I am not a facebook so you canot upload me,
I am not a facebook so you cannot research me.

17.I am not a robot so you cannot control me,
I am not a robot so you cannot remote me,
I am not a robot so you cannot force me,
I am not a robot so you cannot handle me,
I am not a robot so you cannot magnet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment